Even if I made some a photo an hour posts I never showed you guys how I used to spend my days at my University, so I thought you'd like a post about that. I actually study home for my exams and to prepare my thesis right now so it's been a while since I went to classes and so on but in December I had to go there almost for the entire month to use the library to do some research for my thesis so I decided it was time to seize the moment and take some "everyday photos" of my train station, on the train, in the library and inside my University. I took these photos with my cell phone so don't expect any hd quality, ok? Enjoy!
1) My train station is covered with beautiful graffiti <3 if you remember, I showed you some other parts of this station here and here.
2) On the train.
3. Christmas decorations in Udine...
4)...and a little wheeled train that takes tourists around the city. What the...?!
5) My faculty library...
6) ...Dewey classification for dummies...
7) ...and beautiful books.
8) A window with a view on the University park.
9) And how could I miss the opportunity to take a photo of the bathroom door? So characteristic, so graceful.
Hope you enjoyed this little tour in my University. See you soon darlings!